Monday, October 29, 2007

Total Reflection

So tonight I found this blog again, which I created about 3 years ago, while I was working at Radio Shack. As humor has it, I am once again working at the Shack, only this time I am a Manager in Training, and will most likely get my own store after the first of the year.

But that's not what I want to talk about. See as I look back on these old blogs, and read the blogs I just copied over from MySpace, I become sad, mostly because of how much I have been lacking in intelligent thought. Nothing is inspiring me. Even in my times of greatest despair, I was able to at least convey the depth of human emotion, and now it's merely dribble, if anything at all. I wonder how much California has changed me, and what I need to do about it.

Maybe I should move to New York, or Boston, and get a completely different atmosphere, or maybe I just need to find a job, that can really be a career.

As I get ready to go home, for a nice little visit, I wonder how things will be, how they will be different and how they will be the same. Have I left them behind or have they left me behind, do I expect the memories to be fresh and alive, or dead and gone. Do I want to say goodbye again, or get ready to move back?

I guess it all depends on what happens. And we will see.

Please feel free to look through all my posts, some of them are very dark. I wish that people would comment, if nothing more than so I know that someone read them. I know they are read, but have no idea by whom. I've logged well over 2100 views on MySpace in the last year, but only can be sure of a few people who read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home